Tuesday, June 28, 2011

". . .TOO MUCH FOR MY INFANT HEART" ( from the collection 'Graceland, my graceland' )


. . .TOO MUCH FOR MY INFANT HEART

Your beauty strikes my heart
My heart beat a rhythm of love
My mouth sings a beautiful song of hope
My pen is dancing to a beautiful
Poem of love.

The color of your skin
Paints a clear picture of my heart desire,
Your charming smile
Put my soul at ease.

The sparkles in your eyes
Sets my heart’s flame of love ablaze
The coolness of your character
Submit my infant heart to love
The softness of your hands
Caresses me to sleep.

Your breath of kindness
Filled the vacuum of my heart
Like it’s going to burst it
The beauty of your face
Blur my innocent eyes
It put me in a trance
My heart vibrates within me
The fullness of your love
Shake my world
Like the beauty of you
Is too much for my infant heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment