Friday, March 29, 2013

Victory songs



                                            We’ve conquered the Air!

We’ve conquered the air,
Victory songs we sing here!
Our castle is in the air.
There is much fun here.
You don’t need to strain your ear;
Victory chant is always loud enough to hear.
We’re above the grass and above the sea,
Up here we shine for all eyes to see.
At the centre of the sky we are few,
Up here we cannot be hidden from view.
Our castle is in the air,
There is much fun.                                                                                                                                                           
Child,
When I grow gray hair
You shall remain my heir
But,
To God I err,
If I refuse to tell you to play your part
If I refuse to tell you to seek own path
I did not blaze a Trail,
By seeking a path that already has a trail.
Build your castle elsewhere,
Not here in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment